Capture Dust From All Types of Blasting
- Wheel blasters
- Air blasters
- Cabinet blasters
- Blasting rooms
- Plastic media blasting
- Abrasive blasting
- Aluminum blasting
- Blasting with silica sand
Benefits of Farr Gold Series Dust Collectors
- Vertically arranged cartridges have the ability to handle heavy grain loadings and abrasive dusts better than horizontally arranged cartridges.
- High entry cross flow inlet eliminates upward can velocities that can hold fine powder up in the filters, reducing re-entrainment of the fine particles.
- The robust construction of the Farr Gold Series holds up well in a very abrasive environment. Our abrasion resistant inlet configuration knocks most of the dust into the hopper before it gets to the cartridges.
- The modular construction has great design flexibility. In blasting applications, job site issues typically require changes in unit orientations. The Farr Gold Series can accommodate!
- High-efficiency filters stop 99.99% at 0.5µ of the dust!
- Specially treated filter media repels the fine particle for lower pressure drop and long filter life.
- Gold Cone® provides 25% more media for long service life.