Camfil APC's Gold Link™ is your anytime access to the diagnostics of your dust collection system.
The Gold Link is a combined networking and sensor device that monitors operation of a dust collector and transmits sensor readings to the cloud over the cellular network. This remote monitoring of dust collectors is supported worldwide through global LTE and 3G cellular networks.
- Data Security - All data sent through the cellular network is fully encrypted end to end.
- Network Isolation - Provides a fully isolated cloud connection without going through Plant Ethernet networks.
- Simple Installation - Installs easily onto any new or existing dust collector, simply connect 4-20mA differential pressure signal from control panel and apply power.
- Affordable - 24/7/365 remote monitoring, predictive analytics and actionable data sent directly to the cloud.
- Measures overall dust collector readings with 4-20mA or discrete input channels.
- Weatherproof enclosure with internal cellular antenna for installation in harsh industrial locations.
- Input Power: AC, 100-240Vac universal @ 0.35A (fused 0.5A)
- Cloud Connection: Worldwide LTE and 3G Cellular
- Operating Temperature: -40C to +60C
- Enclosure Rating: IP 66