Join our Team
Camfil APC is a manufacturer of industrial dust, fume and mist collection equipment. We provide clean air solutions that protect people and processes. Continued growth of our business and aggressive goals are leading us to find professional and skillful people to join our team.
Join our talented team at APC Europe and contact Caroline Miller at +49 (0)7461 7011-121. You can also email her at email@example.com.
We are also looking for distributors and resellers as well as sales engineers throughout Europe.
The following positions are presently available:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Support field sales and customers during proposal, bidding, and order enter stages. Act as a liaison to engineering and manufacturing for sales. Coordinate with Engineering to provide technical support for customers and field representatives. Provide pricing support, negotiate delivery request. Answer technical questions for customers. Have some manufacturing knowledge.
Must posses excellent organizational skills, have the ability to be a problem solver, must be details oriented, be computer literate, have effective communication skills, have a high degree of professionalism, be results oriented, have some accounting knowledge, have knowledge of and use proper phone etiquette. Must be able to type and use adding machine 10 key.
Job summary and key objectives
Designs and drafts working details and manufacturing drawings of product, components, sub-assemblies, and systems from specifications, sketches, models, prototypes or verbal instructions.
- Transform and design the drawing of metallic components based on the new equipment drawing provided by head office, and deliver the drawing to production and give guidance.
- Translate the device list, organize procurement, provide technical parameter and submit import list of vital equipment and special parts as well as procurement or processing list of parts made domestically
- Transform and design drawings of outsourcing products
- Localize the standard parts and non-standard parts from Germany and develop local suppliers
- Based on the product model, search qualified suppliers and collect technical materials
- Be responsible for the filing and control of the equipment drawings and relevant technical materials
- Put forward the design scheme and solutions to some special problems according to the needs of the project
Authority and control
- Communication with Supplier, suggest on purchasing
Education & Work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in quality or engineering discipline
- Min 3 years of experience mechanical designation experience
- General mathematical skills
- Experience in Solidworks, Inventor, Autocad required