Join our Team
Camfil APC is a manufacturer of industrial dust, fume and mist collection equipment. We provide clean air solutions that protect people and processes. Continued growth of our business and aggressive goals are leading us to find professional and skillful people to join our team.
Join our talented team at APC Europe and contact Caroline Miller at +49 (0)7461 7011-121. You can also email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are also looking for distributors and resellers as well as sales engineers throughout Europe.
The following positions are presently available:
- Western Canada
- • Positive attitude, sense of urgency, competitive
• Excellent time management skills
• Good verbal & language skills
• Mechanical aptitude
• Prior industry experience is a plus but not necessary, we will train you to be successful
• Proficient with Microsoft products
• Comfortable, friendly and professional on the phone and in person
• Team-oriented self-starter who works well in fast-paced environment
- Territory-based sales position selling air pollution control equipment via direct sales or reseller opportunities. The main objective is to grow sales in a sustainable and profitable manner.
Camfil Air Pollution Control supplies dust collection equipment to various industries. Camfil products clean factory air of dust, fumes and mist making the workplace a safer and more productive environment. The Territory Manager position is responsible for territory-based sales of dust and mist collection equipment with a focus on attaining and exceeding sales goals through outbound prospecting calls and territory management.
Territory Manager Responsibilities:
• Develop business for air pollution equipment in a given sales territory
• Develop reseller and installing contractor base for higher levels of business potential
• Manage company provided leads
• Sell using the Sandler sales method to solution selling
Relationships and Roles:
• Business to business sales opportunities only
• Interacts with customer base and works to build relationships with potential customers
• Provides support to resellers in territory made up of sales representatives, dealers, distributors and original equipment manufactures
• Interacts with other departments within Camfil working as a team to provide our customers with excellent service
- Based on experience and skills