Join our Team
Camfil APC is a manufacturer of industrial dust, fume and mist collection equipment. We provide clean air solutions that protect people and processes. Continued growth of our business and aggressive goals are leading us to find professional and skillful people to join our team.
Join our talented team at APC Europe and contact Caroline Miller at +49 (0)7461 7011-121. You can also email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are also looking for distributors and resellers as well as sales engineers throughout Europe.
The following positions are presently available:
Job summary and key objectives
The EHS manager will provide health and safety leadership to all employees at Camfil APC.
- Establishing and maintaining new Safety Manual and processes that adheres to the ISO 45001 standard.
- Establishing and maintaining a new Environmental Manual and processes that adheres to the ISO 14000 standard.
- Ensuring compliance with OSHA, EPA, DOT, ADEQ and other relevant safety and environmental governing bodies.
- Research, monitor and interpret various Federal, State, and Locally recognized regulations and procedures regarding hazardous materials as they impact the company.
- Lead safety-related teams including the Safety Audit teams, and First responders.
- Coordinate Safety and Environmental customer related concerns, or regulatory audits and questionnaires.
- Manage/Maintain Safety Equipment, safe working practices; Develop Job Hazard Analysis
- Manage/Maintain SDS database
- Collect EHS data for KPI’s
- Manage drug and alcohol testing
- Manage EHS consultants
- Lead investigation on all incidents and injuries from initial report to closure.
- Plans and trains all employees to meet standards and build safety culture.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Work experience
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; and/or five to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have demonstrated leadership and management skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong knowledge of ADEQ, OSHA, EPA, DOT and other relevant reporting agencies regulations.
Location - Jonesboro, AR
Camfil APC is looking for Mig/Tig welders, with openings on both day and night shifts.
These positions will include pay and benefits competitive with industry standards.
- Western Canada
- • Positive attitude, sense of urgency, competitive
• Excellent time management skills
• Good verbal & language skills
• Mechanical aptitude
• Prior industry experience is a plus but not necessary, we will train you to be successful
• Proficient with Microsoft products
• Comfortable, friendly and professional on the phone and in person
• Team-oriented self-starter who works well in fast-paced environment
- Territory-based sales position selling air pollution control equipment via direct sales or reseller opportunities. The main objective is to grow sales in a sustainable and profitable manner.
Camfil Air Pollution Control supplies dust collection equipment to various industries. Camfil products clean factory air of dust, fumes and mist making the workplace a safer and more productive environment. The Sales Engineer position is responsible for territory-based sales of dust and mist collection equipment with a focus on attaining and exceeding sales goals through outbound prospecting calls and territory management.
Sales Engineer Responsibilities:
• Develop business for air pollution equipment in a given sales territory
• Develop reseller and installing contractor base for higher levels of business potential
• Manage company provided leads
• Sell using the Sandler sales method to solution selling
Relationships and Roles:
• Business to business sales opportunities only
• Interacts with customer base and works to build relationships with potential customers
• Provides support to resellers in territory made up of sales representatives, dealers, distributors and original equipment manufactures
• Interacts with other departments within Camfil working as a team to provide our customers with excellent service
- Based on experience and skills