Join our Team
Camfil APC is a manufacturer of industrial dust, fume and mist collection equipment. We provide clean air solutions that protect people and processes. Continued growth of our business and aggressive goals are leading us to find professional and skillful people to join our team.
Join our talented team at APC Europe and contact Caroline Miller at +49 (0)7461 7011-121. You can also email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are also looking for distributors and resellers as well as sales engineers throughout Europe.
The following positions are presently available:
- Western Canada
- • Positive attitude, sense of urgency, competitive
• Excellent time management skills
• Good verbal & language skills
• Mechanical aptitude
• Prior industry experience is a plus but not necessary, we will train you to be successful
• Proficient with Microsoft products
• Comfortable, friendly and professional on the phone and in person
• Team-oriented self-starter who works well in fast-paced environment
- Territory-based sales position selling air pollution control equipment via direct sales or reseller opportunities. The main objective is to grow sales in a sustainable and profitable manner.
Camfil Air Pollution Control supplies dust collection equipment to various industries. Camfil products clean factory air of dust, fumes and mist making the workplace a safer and more productive environment. The Territory Manager position is responsible for territory-based sales of dust and mist collection equipment with a focus on attaining and exceeding sales goals through outbound prospecting calls and territory management.
Territory Manager Responsibilities:
• Develop business for air pollution equipment in a given sales territory
• Develop reseller and installing contractor base for higher levels of business potential
• Manage company provided leads
• Sell using the Sandler sales method to solution selling
Relationships and Roles:
• Business to business sales opportunities only
• Interacts with customer base and works to build relationships with potential customers
• Provides support to resellers in territory made up of sales representatives, dealers, distributors and original equipment manufactures
• Interacts with other departments within Camfil working as a team to provide our customers with excellent service
- Based on experience and skills
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Support field sales and customers during proposal, bidding, and order enter stages. Act as a liaison to engineering and manufacturing for sales. Coordinate with Engineering to provide technical support for customers and field representatives. Provide pricing support, negotiate delivery request. Answer technical questions for customers. Have some manufacturing knowledge.
Must posses excellent organizational skills, have the ability to be a problem solver, must be details oriented, be computer literate, have effective communication skills, have a high degree of professionalism, be results oriented, have some accounting knowledge, have knowledge of and use proper phone etiquette. Must be able to type and use adding machine 10 key.
Job summary and key objectives
Designs and drafts working details and manufacturing drawings of product, components, sub-assemblies, and systems from specifications, sketches, models, prototypes or verbal instructions.
- Transform and design the drawing of metallic components based on the new equipment drawing provided by head office, and deliver the drawing to production and give guidance.
- Translate the device list, organize procurement, provide technical parameter and submit import list of vital equipment and special parts as well as procurement or processing list of parts made domestically
- Transform and design drawings of outsourcing products
- Localize the standard parts and non-standard parts from Germany and develop local suppliers
- Based on the product model, search qualified suppliers and collect technical materials
- Be responsible for the filing and control of the equipment drawings and relevant technical materials
- Put forward the design scheme and solutions to some special problems according to the needs of the project
Authority and control
- Communication with Supplier, suggest on purchasing
Education & Work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in quality or engineering discipline
- Min 3 years of experience mechanical designation experience
- General mathematical skills
- Experience in Solidworks, Inventor, Autocad required