Compact Mist Collector handles both Oil and Coolant
The EM-O Compact mist collector is an affordable option for smaller machine shops that desire a cleaner and safer operator environment. This versatile, entry-level, small-footprint mist collector is simple to integrate into machine tools. It can be mounted on top of equipment or on the floor next to equipment as a stand-alone device. And it can be used for both oil and synthetic coolant applications with minimal conversion.
Key Features of EM-O Compact Mist Collector
- Compact construction
- Maximum filter area
- Full lubrication applications
- Selected minimum lubrication applications with 470-700 CFM air volume
- >F9 separation efficiently (filtration) with optional HEPA filter
- Long service life
- Quiet operation
- Easy filter replacement without tools
- Energy efficient
Flexible. Compact Construction. Plug and Play.
- Best clean gas values: separation efficiency >F9
- Long service life: up to one year
- Low energy consumption due to low pressure loss
It's easy to replace the lightweight filter elements without tools. It is also easy to wash out and reuse the metal pre-filter. The filter media is optimized to drain better during operation.
Due to the small footprint and quiet operation, the EM-O Compact can be easily integrated into your machining equipment or production line.
The EM-O can be used to collect both oil and synthetic coolant mists without major conversions. The biggest advantage is that the same filter elements are used for both. An optional HEPA after-filter can be mounted on top of the unit for oil mist collection.
This mist collector can be integrated into your machining equipment as a top-mount or stand-alone device, with connection options left or right. It is delivered ready for operation, but optional accessories are also available to adapt the unit to your specific requirements.
- Airflow: 470-706 CFM
- Connected load: 1.1 kW
- Filter Class: >F9
• Coolant handling: prepared for feedback
• Noise level: <65-70 dB(A)
• Weight: from 214 lbs (depending on configuration)
• Dimensions (see table)
• EC Motor with flow rate control
• HEPA after-filter
• Electrical monitoring with pre-alarm
• Feedback via siphon with hose