A Powerful, Proven and Highly Flexible Extractor
Its flexible joints make the hood easy to maneuver and locate in the right position. You can mount it on a ceiling, wall or bench, or on an extension bracket. The Farr Arm is also often used in combination with fixed or mobile air filters and can be lengthened with an extension arm.
Standard Features and Benefits
- Easily flexed joints make hood easy to maneuver
- Available in 5 models
- Offering a wide range of accessories
- Mount on ceiling, wall, bench or extension bracket
- Use in combination with fixed or mobile air filters
- Hoods of all models can be tilted forward, backward and to the side
|Farr Arm Model||Part No.|
|1,5 m (5 ft)||010522135|
|2 m (6.7 ft)||010522235|
|3 m (10 ft)||010522535|
|4 m H (13 ft)||010522435|
|4 m V (13 ft)||010522335|
The Farr Arm™ - a design with ample capacity has cleared the air in thousands of workspaces for more than 20 years. Its flexible joins make the hood easy to maneuver and locate in the right position.