Smart Solenoid Controller for Industrial Dust Collectors
- 4 analog and 6 digital inputs
- Voltage monitoring for phase and power irregularities
- Current monitoring for power consumption
- Analog output (1) for remote pressure monitoring or pass through of analog input
- Relay outputs: 4 outputs to operate remote alarms
- Ports: 1 USB, 1 RS232, 1 RS485
- Data logging of system performance
- Solenoid connections only require two wires regardless of the number of solenoids
- Multiple languages and units
- Flat menu structure allows quick access to view and change parameters
Simplifies Pulse Cleaning of Filters
The cost-saving Smart Solenoid STR Controller is for applications where dust collector filters are pulse-cleaned based on timed intervals. The timer controls that regulate pulsing are embedded within the solenoids, eliminating the need to wire a remote timer board to the solenoid tray.
"On" and "off" cycles are easily adjusted through dials integrated into the solenoid tray. Factory settings are 150 milliseconds "on" time with a 30-second "off" cycle between pulses. The device is provided with multiple solenoid valves which vary from two to six.
The controller is certified according to European normative ATEX (94/9/EC) Category II 3D and may be used with any type of cartridge dust collection system that utilizes diaphragm valves.