Oil Mist Problems Solved
With increasing production in modern manufacturing, energy consumption continues to grow, particularly in machining processes where cooling lubricants are used. As a result, there are higher demands for the separation of ultra-fine mists and fumes. Worker safety, production efficiency and capital equipment protection cannot be compromised. The Handte Oil Expert provides for optimum results even under the most challenging conditions.
- Economically efficient separation of ultra-fine cooling liquid mists and fumes
- Collection efficiencies at 99.97% on 0.3 micron and higher particle size with the optional HEPA final filter
- Long-life filters
- 24/7 operation
- Air flow can be adjusted without affecting the collection efficiency
- Operator-friendly due to low-maintenance design
- Tool-free filter changes with quick-acting clamps
- Optional clean air recirculation
- Plug-and-play delivery
Video: Introducing the Handte Oil Expert Mist Collector
No Leaks – Guaranteed
German engineering and American manufacturing expertise result in premium quality products. We guarantee that our mist collectors will not leak. Download our 12-Year limited warranty for details.
Features and Benefits
The Handte Oil Expert features premium collection efficiency under the most challenging conditions.
- PROGRESSIVE FILTRATION DESIGN - The progressive design of ascending filter classes provides the highest filtration efficiency available in the industry. This includes the coarse separator mesh for high contamination, the standard CoaPack diffusion filter as a preliminary filter, a fine filter and the optional downstream final stage filter. This design makes it possible to configure the system for simple applications or for highly complex requirements such as clean air recirculation. This is especially true for ultra-fine mists and fumes generated in the course of high-performance machining.
- MODULAR DESIGN FOR FLEXIBLE CONFIGURATION - The compact, modular design of the Handte Oil Expert provides for easy, efficient adaptation to specific requirements and installation situations. It is available in four standardized basic modules with different air capacities, which can be combined in a large central system. State-of-the-art technology enables flexible adjustment for system conversions or expansion as production requirements increase.
- INNOVATIVE FILTER MEDIA - The unique structure of the standard CoaPack filter material combines premium separation performance with self-cleaning features via optimum drainage of the separated cooling lubricant. The ensures extremely long filter life of the optional HEPA final filter.
- EASY FILTER CHANGE FOR SIMPLE, CLEAN MAINTENANCE - The operation of the Handte Oil Expert is practically maintenance free. When infrequent filter changes are needed, the change-out is clean, easy and requires no tools. The closed filter cassettes can be removed without being exposed to the oil coated filter materials.
Innovative System Design
Cascade collector design with ascending filter classes allows filter combination matching for the specific machining process.
FAN - Integrated or top-mount fans provide reliable, constant extraction power to meet the application requirements. With integrated fans, the compact noise insulation is enclosed in the housing. The units are delivered ready for plug-and-play without any additional assembly required at the installation.
FLUID COLLECTOR - Due to the self-regeneration design of the filter elements, the separated cooling lubricant is discharged from the filter media downwards into the integrated fluid collector. Through the circulation pump station or a siphon, the cooling lubricant can be fed to a facility for treatment, re-use or disposal.
FILTER CASSETTE WITH MEDIA SEPARATORS FOR MAXIMUM FILTER AREA - The CoaPack filter element provides maximum filter area within a compact design. This construction ensures a uniform flow, optimum use of diffusion and coalescence, which is a relevant separation mechanism for ultra-fine mists. The small load acting on the filter surface reduces the energy consumption and significantly increases the service life of the filter element.
IDEAL DRAINAGE PERFORMANCE FOR OPTIMUM FILTER REGENERATION - The premium filtration effectiveness of the Handte Oil Expert is due to the ideal balance between separation performance and regeneration of the separated cooling lubricant from the filter media. This is achieved by using drainage-friendly materials together with special drainage support mats, protective screens, and spacers.
CLEAN MAINTENANCE, EASY FILTER CHANGE - Thanks to its functional design, the Handte Oil Expert is practically maintenance-free. Quick-acting clamps ensure that changes of the filter cartridges are easy and require no tools, ensuring minimum down time. Filter cartridges are accessed from the outside for easy change-out. A transport carriage is available as an accessory, providing for drip-free removal of the filter cartridges – a perfect complement for our service concept.
Fast-acting clamps ensure easy filter change-out, and the available transport carriage provides drip-free removal of the filter cartridges.
Top Element Modules
1. Connecting box- For use with external fan. For optimum flexibility, duct work to external fan can be connected to either side.
2. Integrated fan- High-grade fan of compact design, with integrated noise insulation.
3. Top mount fan - For use in connection with a downstream silencer.
HEPA Final Filter
4. Final filter stage - Available as an option for particulates less than 1 micron, such as smoke, and to recirculate the air.
Main Filter Stage Module
5. Main filter stage
For CoaPack diffusion filter cartridges and optional use of the coarse filter stage for high contamination or clean air recirculation.
Bottom Element Modules
6. Fluid collector for installation on platforms - Downward cooling lubricant discharge through a siphon or by gravity.
7. Fluid collector with recirculation pump station - Use if discharge by gravity is not feasible, or for feeding into the cooling lubricant recirculation supply for the machine tools. Integrated pumps available in two sizes.
8. Fluid collector for floor installation - Discharge of the cooling lubricant through a siphon and by gravity.
9. Compact dirty air transition for connection to circular pipes.
Customizable to Fit Your Needs
By combining different basic modules, it is possible to design economically efficient central extraction systems for each requirement capable of air volumes of 41,000 cfm or more. The modular concept of the Handte Oil Expert provides for smooth, cost-efficient production conversions or extensions during ongoing operation.
- Component design flexibility for customized application
- Minimum space requirement, maximum performance
- System can be expanded in the future as needed
- Short delivery time
- Easy transport and installation
Got oil mist? Call in the Handte Oil Expert.