Mist Collector Handte Oil Expert
Due to its high degree of flexibility, the oil mist extractor Handte Oil Expert can be used with different industrial machining processes like cutting, drilling, grinding, milling, turning, roughing, broaching, honing, rolling, deep-drawing, pressing.
High-efficient and modular oil mist extraction system for ultra-fine mist and fume
With advances in technology, the productivity and accuracy of machine tools continues to improve. As a result, the demand for the separation of ultra-fine mists and fumes has increased. Compliance with workplace exposure limits to ensure worker safety, production efficiency and the protection of capital plant and equipment cannot be compromised. The Handte Oil Expert provides optimum results even under the most challenging conditions.
- Economically efficient separation of ultra-fine cooling liquid mists and fumes
- Collection efficiencies at 99.97% on 0.3 micron and higher particle size with the optional HEPA final filter
- Long-life filters
- 24/7 operation
- Air flow can be adjusted without affecting the collection efficiency
- Operator-friendly due to low-maintenance design
- Simple filter changes thanks to quick-acting clamps
- Optional clean air recirculation
- Plug-and-play delivery
- Highly efficient, multi-stage filtration
- Flexible and modular design
- Multiple units can be combined for any size application
- Self-cleaning filtration media
- Long filter life with minimal maintenance requirement
- Optional HEPA filter
Innovative System Design
Cascade collector design with ascending filter classes allows filter combination matching for the specific machining process.
Integrated or top-mount fans provide reliable, constant extraction power to meet the application requirements. With integrated fans, acoustic insulation is included in the housing. The units are delivered ready for plug-and-play without any additional assembly required at the installation.
Due to the self-regeneration design of the filter elements, the separated cooling lubricant is released from the filter media and drains to the fluid return sump at the base of the unit. Through either a re-circulation pump or siphon the collected coolant can be returned for treatment, re-use or disposal.
FILTER CASSETTE WITH MEDIA SEPARATORS FOR MAXIMUM FILTER AREA - The CoaPack filter element provides maximum filter area within a compact design. This construction ensures a uniform flow, optimum use of diffusion and coalescence, which is a relevant separation mechanism for ultra-fine mists. The small load acting on the filter surface reduces the energy consumption and significantly increases the service life of the filter element.
IDEAL DRAINAGE PERFORMANCE FOR OPTIMUM FILTER REGENERATION
The premium filtration effectiveness of the Handte Oil Expert is due to the ideal balance between separation performance and regeneration of the separated cooling lubricant from the filter media. This is achieved by using drainage-friendly materials together with special drainage support mats, protective screens, and spacers.
CLEAN MAINTENANCE, EASY FILTER CHANGE
Thanks to its functional design, the Handte Oil Expert is practically maintenance-free. Quick-acting clamps ensure that changes of the filter cartridges are easy and require no tools, ensuring minimum down time. Filter cartridges are accessed via the service door(s) and a transport carriage is available as an accessory, providing for drip-free removal of the filter cartridges – a perfect complement for our service concept.
Top Element Modules
1. Connecting box- For use with external fan. For optimum flexibility, duct work to external fan can be connected to either side.
2. Integrated fan- High-grade fan of compact design, with integrated noise insulation.
3. Top mount fan - For use in connection with a downstream silencer.
HEPA Final Filter
4. Final filter stage - Available as an option for particulates less than 1 micron, such as smoke, and to recirculate the air.
Main Filter Stage Module
5. Main filter stage
For CoaPack diffusion filter cartridges and optional use of a coarse filter stage for high contamination or clean air recirculation.
Bottom Element Modules
6. Fluid collector for installation on platforms. Vertical cooling lubricant discharge via siphon or gravity.
7. Fluid collector with recirculation pump station - Use if discharge by gravity is not feasible, or for feeding into the cooling lubricant recirculation supply for the machine tools. Integrated pumps available in two sizes.
8. Fluid collector for floor installation - Discharge of the cooling lubricant through a siphon and by gravity.
9. Compact dirty air transition for connection to circular pipes.
Customizable to Fit Your Needs
By combining different basic modules it is possible to design economically efficient central extraction systems of 41,000 CFM or more. The modular concept of the Handte Oil Expert provides for smooth, cost-efficient production conversions or extensions during ongoing operation.
- Component design flexibility for customized application
- Minimum space requirement, maximum performance
- System can be expanded in the future as needed
- Short delivery time
- Easy transport and installation
Got a problem with oil mist? Call in the Handte Oil Expert.