Camfil APC is a manufacturer of industrial dust and fume collection equipment. We provide clean air solutions that protect people and processes. We created the Farr Gold Series® - the toughest, best built industrial dust collectors in the industry. Continued growth of our business and aggressive goals are leading us to find professional and skillful people to join our team.
Unless otherwise specified, contact Human Resource Manager Sandy Hogan at 800-933-8048 ext. 7107 or 870-910-7107 direct. You can also email her at email@example.com.
Join our talented team at APC Europe and contact Caroline Pfeffer at +49 (0)7461 7011-121. You can also email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also looking for distributors and resellers as well as sales engineers throughout Europe.
The following positions are presently available:
Bachelor of Science in Engineering (BSE) “Electrical preferred” or similar experience in the integrated controls and panel building industry. 3-5 years related job experience with understanding of IEC 60204. 3-5 years Electrical Cad experience, example AutoCad Electrical or ePlan software. Seimens and AB(Rockwell) PLC/HMI development experience. Machine integration, startup and troubleshooting electrical systems. Some knowledge of air conveying and dust collection systems a plus.
Strong knowledge of control and electrical system design and its application in automated industrial designs.
1. Develop electrical and controls system design solutions based on engineering principles and involvement in presentation of the solution to customer.
2. Produce electrical schematics and drawings as needed.
3. Provide technical support to external and internal customers.
4. Resolve operational problems related to projects and minimize delays or unexpected cost increases.
5. Responsible for project success whether project leader or as part of a project team.
6. Ensure all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements are observed for all work completed.
7. Support sales team in pre-sales technical concept and budgeting activities.
8. Interpret client requirements, identify and address design parameters and engineering problems and ensure solutions are implemented accurately and within budget.