Camfil APC is a manufacturer of industrial dust and fume collection equipment. We provide clean air solutions that protect people and processes. We created the Farr Gold Series® - the toughest, best built industrial dust collectors in the industry. Continued growth of our business and aggressive goals are leading us to find professional and skillful people to join our team.
Unless otherwise specified, contact Human Resource Manager Sandy Hogan at 800-933-8048 ext. 7107 or 870-910-7107 direct. You can also email her at email@example.com.
Join our talented team at APC Europe and contact Caroline Pfeffer at +49 (0)7461 7011-121. You can also email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also looking for distributors and resellers as well as sales engineers throughout Europe.
The following positions are presently available:
Authority and control
• Communication with Supplier, suggest on purchasing
Education & Work experience
• Bachelor’s degree in quality or engineering discipline
• Min 3 years of experience mechanical designation experience
• general mathematical skills
• Experience in Solideworks,Inventor,Autocad required
Designs and drafts working details and manufacturing drawings of product, components, sub-assemblies, and systems from specifications, sketches, models, prototypes or verbal instructions
• Transform and design the drawing of metallic components based on the new equipment drawing provided by head office, and deliver the drawing to production and give guidance.
• Translate the device list, organize procurement, provide technical parameter and submit import list of vital equipment and special parts as well as procurement or processing list of parts made domestically
• Transform and design drawings of outsourcing products
• Localize the standard parts and non-standard parts from Germany and develop local suppliers
• Based on the product model, search qualified suppliers and collect technical materials
• Be responsible for the filing and control of the equipment drawings and relevant technical materials
• Put forward the design scheme and solutions to some special problems according to the needs of the project
Bachelor of Science in Engineering,Technology, or Chemistry background (BSE) or equivalent
preferred. Knowledge of steel processing and/or sheet metal fabrication a plus. HVAC, dust
control systems, and lab work experience is preferred.
Applicant must also be experienced in Microsoft Excel and Word
Ability to work with mathematical concepts including: algebra, plane and solid geometry, trigonometry,
and an understanding of fluid analysis is a plus.
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
Manage and process dust samples recieved into the physical properties dust testing lab as a
primary job function. Perform testing on those samples and develop the ability to make
reccomendations as to which type of filter media would be needed to match the application.
Communicate with customers to establish final application required airflow and filter solutions to fit their
needs and produce reports using the data collected in the lab to provide to those customers.
Perform other testing lab functions as needed in the SPC 199 lab using Vibrascrew dust
feeder and DustTrak monitor equipment and also assist/operate ASHRAE 52.2 testing
equipment in the R&D lab when the testing schedule and work load deem it necessary.
Physical properties dust test lab will require performing dust particle size analysis using a Microtrac S3500 laser
diffraction analyzer, capturing data using Optical microscope images at 20x and 126x magnifactions. Hygroscopicmoisture
absorption testing with the introduction of moisture to samples via water droplets, Adhesion testing with
various media samples to determine stickiness of dust. Visual observation of aeration when material is disturbed to
anticipate re-entrainment of dust, Bulk density calculations for conveying velocity recommendations, and visual
observations of the flow of dust down inclined surfaces at various angles to determine optimal hopper dimension.
• Ability to plan storyline, write script and storyboard.
• Knowledge of broadcasting rules and regulations.
• Knowledge of broadcasting production techniques.
• Skill in visualizing and shooting concepts effectively.
• Skill in production and editing.
• Ability to effectively communicate and direct.
Collaborates with Camfil APC marketing agency partner and various suppliers to produce various projects such as promotional or documentary material for online advertising, Camfil APC websites, in-house education and presentations. In some cases, determines the needs or creative needs of the project, then records and edits the program material, and performs other related duties such as distribution of final video.
• Schedules production, camera and editing time; preplans recording to ensure the necessary people, products, and visuals are available.
• Exercises creative judgment in the shooting, assembling and editing of recorded materials to ensure audio/visual cohesiveness in the final product/project.
• For select projects, acts as a producer, director and videographer on the job.
• In some cases, researches and develops story/project concepts for various areas such as promotional and educational use; works with marketing team and marketing agency partner to determine angle of the story for the project.