COLLECTS DANGEROUS AND NUISANCE DUST, FUMES AND SMOKE
The Farr Gold Series industrial dust collector rids work environments of hazardous and nuisance dust and fumes/smoke with the smallest floor space of any collector available today. Heavy-duty carbon steel construction and thermal cured powder coatings provide unparalleled strength and durability. Farr Gold Series collectors exceed OSHA mandates for factory air quality, and when equipped with a Camfil explosion vent, they offer the highest combustible dust explosion protection in accordance with NFPA and ATEX standards.
It’s easy to customize the FGS industrial dust collector for your specific work environment. Individual modules accommodate airflows up to 5,000 CFM each, providing a near-limitless variety of configurations. Your custom-configured FGS can be delivered faster than any other quality brand industrial dust collector.
- Eliminates wasted power
- Saves floor space
Simple, quick-open heavy gauge doors provide lightning-quick access to the filter cartridge change-out system. Operators don’t have to enter into the collector, so they stay clean and safe. An interchangeable easy-access door reduces downtime. A mechanically attached seal improves performance and reduces the risk of particles getting back into the workspace.
BUILT TO PERFORM
- Metalworking – Abrasive blasting, laser & plasma cutting, thermal spray, welding
- Pharmaceutical – Tablet coating, tablet pressing
- Food & beverage – Seed processing, cereals, spices, grains, flours, starches
- Chemical processing – Plastics, paper, fiberglass, other composites
- Mining – Copper, rock crushing, venting of storage, excavating.