The Farr Gold Series Touch Screen Controller is designed for ease of use and offers full monitoring and control of all functions of your dust collector and associated equipment.
The device is equipped with a touch screen user interface that allows access to all of its functions. A built in differential pressure sensor monitors the primary filter pressure drop. Four analog inputs can be used to monitor the secondary filter along with other devices such as leak detectors, flow meters, and compressed air pressure monitors.
Life is easier with the Farr Gold Series Touch Screen Controller
Six digital inputs are also contained in this unit for important inputs such as hopper level, smoke detection, remote cleaning and others. Four relay outputs are provided that can be used to signal faults from any of the digital or analog inputs and from internal device faults.
The 4–20 milliamp output can be used to remote monitor the air flow or pass through any analog input to a remote location. The controller can also monitor the power consumption of your fan.
Video: Setup Tutorial
Features and Benefits
- 4 analog and 6 digital inputs
- Voltage monitoring for phase and power irregularities
- Current monitoring for power consumption
- Analog output (1) for remote pressure monitoring or pass through of analog input
- Relay outputs: 4 outputs to operate remote alarms
- Ports: 1 USB, 1 RS232, 1 RS485
- Data logging of system performance
- Solenoid connections only require two wires regardless of the number of solenoids
- Multiple languages and units
- Flat menu structure allows quick access to view and change parameters