Video: Quad Pulse Package
Combining Performance with Economy
Many processes in the pharmaceutical industry can produce hazardous dusts in high concentrations. Cleanable filter systems are sometimes necessary to facilitate continuous manufacturing processes, preventing regular, expensive filter replacements.
The Quad Pulse Package PX utilizes segmented cleaning of the filter cartridge to provide the following benefits:
- Economical, space-saving cleaning unit requiring just a single primary filter cartridge.
- Cleaning during operation for production process and product quality control.
- Low pressure drop across the filter for energy cost savings.
- Camfil pleated filter technology provides exceptional dust release enabling extended filter service life and reduced filter replacement.
The Quad Pulse Package PX
Compact filtration stages for pharmaceutical manufacturing processes:
Primary filter with excellent filtration efficiency to remove the majority of the collected dust and prolong the service life of the second stage filter.
HEPA filter to H14 providing 99.995% filtration efficiency to capture the finest, most harmful dust particles.
Compact design, small footprint
Space on the production floor and in the plant is at a premium. The NFPA compliant explosion protection capabilities of the device enable the Quad Pulse Package to be conveniently installed with easy access for all maintenance functions.
High Performance, low noise level
The integrated fan can provide the suction required for most individual applications. At the same time, the unit is insulated to make it very quiet during operation.
For Hazardous Dusts Requiring Full Containment
Compact and strong unit construction incorporates a unique HEPA filter design, with specialized materials from the aerospace industry, providing the following key advantages:
- The Quad Pulse Package HEPA filter captures the fine dust particles and is a tested flame and contamination barrier.
- Additional, expensive explosion safety devices are not required.
- The pressure resistant housing maintains its integrity with no damage during an explosion event.
- Compact unit with flexibility for indoor installation reduces the need for long duct runs.
Market Leading BiBo (Bag-In/Bag-Out) System Over All Stages
Provides Cleaning and Safety for Pharmaceutical Processes
- Mixing and Blending