Farr Gold Series® Packaged (GSP) Systems for Laser/Plasma Cutters
The Farr Gold Series® GSP cartridge fume and dust collector provides a compact, fully-assembled and prewired solution for the metal cutting industry.
- Laser cutting
- Plasma cutting
- Other metal cutting applications
- Other small volume applications
- Fully assembled and wired at the factory, including all controls, fan, and cleaning system
- HemiPleat® Gold Cone® fire-retardant filter technology
- Airflows from 1000 to 3000 CFM at 8 in. w.c.
- Reverse pulse cleaning system with on-demand, manual and remote controls
- Built-in spark baffle reduces the chance of spark-generated fires
- Quick-access, “no tool required” door, filter and dustbin access
- Voltages: 208, 230, 460 and 575 VAC 60hz/3 phase
- NEMA 4 electrical rating
- Rugged construction from 7 and 10 gauge steel
Fume and Dust Collector for CNC Laser and Plasma Cutters
With a design based on the core Farr Gold Series® dust and fume collector and the patented HemiPleat® Gold Cone® cartridge technology, the Farr Gold Series Package (GSP) provides filtration efficiencies of 99.99% on 0.5 micron particulate, meeting or exceeding OSHA indoor air quality standards on most metal dusts.
Just plug it in!
The Farr Gold Series Package ships completely assembled and ready to plug in. All internal electrical connections, dust collector timer controls and fan controls are factory assembled. Accessories such as fume detectors are also factory wired and ready to go. The unit ships fully crated and protected from shipping damage.
- Prewired and installed fume alarm
- Weather cover for outdoor use
- Riga-Flo after-filter
- HEPA after-filter
- Dry fire suppression in lieu of sprinklers
- Legs/drum kit
- Pre-plumbed and installed compressed air regulator
Additional HEPA filtration modules can be added to further increase the efficiency, allowing indoor recirculation of air on applications that have much lower personal exposure limits (PELs), such as stainless steel cutting, which produces hex chromium.