Zephyr Giant - Pulse-cleaned portable dust and fume collector
Camfil's Zephyr Giant mobile unit is designed to exhaust and filter dry airborne pollutants primarily in welding applications but can also be used in other Non-ATEX processes such as grinding, polishing and cutting of metals and some other dust types. Zephyr Giant features as standard 3 stages of filtration, a metal mesh prefilter, Camfil Hemipleat Extreme Filter cartridge and an activated carbon filter (for ozone removal). As an option where needed an Absolute H13 class HEPA filter can be included as an integrated module. It comes with a manually activated filter cleaning system which can also be automated if needed for more demanding applications. 2 standard options of CamArm configuration: 1 x 200 diameter x 3mtr or 2 x 160 diameter x 3mtr.
- Increased extraction performance up to 2,000 m³/h
- Efficient at higher emission loads
- Healthy work environment
- Portable cleaner for airborne dust and fumes
- 3 stage filtration
- Optional Absolute H13 HEPA module
- Roll-out dust drawer
- Easy, 360º capture hood positioning
- Plug-n-play: simply supply electrical and compressed air connections
- Manually-activated, venturi-assisted pulse cleaning system
- Dry dusts or fumes capture and filtration especially at welding, grinding, cutting and many more processes (excluding corrosive, chemically aggressive, explosive and flammable gaseous mixtures).
- Designed for continuous operation at heaviest and most demanding applications.
- Aluminium impeller 2.2 kW fan unit
- Standard manual compressed air cartridge cleaning system
- 20 litre compressed air tank
- Easy access dust drawer (10L capacity)
- Simple cartridge maintenance and exchange
- 2 swivel casters with brakes for more mobility
- Heavy duty welded and powder coated construction