Welding Table S1000
The Camfil APC grinding bench provides excellent containment of sparks and metal particles within this micro environment protecting the operator and the workplace. The system reduces housekeeping requirements and is designed to be able to be connected and integrated within your central extraction system or can be used with a dedicated extract fan and duct to atmosphere where permitted. With the integrated baffle plate rear extraction combined with the downdraft exhaust ensures good airflow over work area, heavier particles drop into the collection drawers while the lighter particles are carried through the connected duct system. The hinged sides allow for flexibility to work with longer parts. The integrated power sockets enable you to keep your tools close by. Heavy and larger particles will drop safely into the accessible dust drawers for easy maintenance.
- Backdraft and downdraft exhausts
- Supplied with duct connection
- LED lighting included
- Integrated power sockets with tool shelf
- Easy to access and empty dust drawers
- Easy to install and maintain
- Protection of employees and workplace
- GM1500LS grinding bench can be operated without restriction in the technical areas intended for permanent.
- It is designed for extracting air from sparks, dust and fume generated during manual grinding with power tools.
- Requires connection to an extraction fan system and/or the filter system.
- Heavy duty work grinding bench
- Rigid, heavy duty, welded steel construction
- Downdraft within the table surface
- All parts powder coated (except for work surface)
- Hinged side walls
- Recommended air flow: 1,500 m³/h
- Power supply: 1 x 230 x 50 V/Hz
- Capacity of the dust drawer: 2 x 17 l
- Weight: 175 kg
- Maximum load: 100 kg