Filter Catridges for the Gold Series dry dust & fume extraction systems
Filter cartridges are the heart of any dust collector and play a key role on how efficient an extraction systems will work. For our proven Gold Series system we include the patented Gold Cone technology with an inner cone which increases the overall amount of usable filter surface of the cartridge and enhances pulse cleaning. It is available in two different ranges of filter media.
Hemipleat media is a blend of cellulose and synthetic. State-of-the-art pleating technology is the key to the HemiPleat's superior performance. The engineered spacing of the HemiPleat design exposes more media to the gas stream and results in lower pressure drop as well as improved dust release during pulse cleaning. Also available with the HemiPleat eXtreme NANO fibre layer for improved filtration efficiency with both flame retardant or anti-static properties.
Dura-Pleat media range of spun bonded polyesters in a pleated design that combines the best of both worlds: the high efficiency of pleated media and the versatility of synthetic materials what makes the media very durable. The Dura-Pleat range is available with various properties such as anti-static, oil & water repellent or to handle sticky dusts.
Key features of the Gold Series Gold Cone filter cartridges:
- Patented HemiPleat technology ensures 100% media use
- Improved dust load handling and release when pulse cleaned
- Energy efficient operation and cleaning
- Optimised filter life & less maintenance
- Low pressure drop
- Wide range of media properties
- Optional eXtreme media with nanofiber layer
Filter cartridges HemiPleat Technology - for Gold Series dry dust & fume collectors
Camfil filter medias are proprietary fiber blends that maximize dust holding capacity and promote dust release when pulsed clean. Camfil medias are developed to provide the lowest pressure drop, longest service life and highest filtration efficiencies.
- GR — Standard Green
Proprietary blend of cellulose fibres and polyester fibers for optimum dust release characteristics yielding long service life at high filtration efficiencies (colour: green)
- FR — Flame Retardant
Media blend as above, chemically treated with a fire retardant (colour: white)
- FC — FR Carbon Impregnated
Media blend as above, impregnated with carbon fibres for static dissipation (colour: black)
- XG — eXtreme Green
Standard Green + layer of nanofibre to yield the market’s most superior filtration and cleanability with an efficiency of 99.995% on 0.5 microns and larger by weight (colour: white/green)
- XF — Extreme Flame Retardant
Blend of cellulose and polyester fibres, flame retardant properties with a surface layer of nanofibre (colour: white)
- XFC — Extreme Flame Retardant & Carbon impregnated
Blend of cellulose and polyester fibres, flame retardant & impregnated with carbon for antistatic dissipation, includes a surface layer of nanofibre (colour: black)
- XS — eXtreme Synthetic
Light-weight spun bond polyester media with layer of nanofibre (colour: white)
Extreme Filter Media
eXtreme nano fine fibers are applied to the surface of the patented HemiPleat filter to ensure we meet the European Standard for Dust Filters EN60335-2-69 Dust Class M.
Our filter media is available with different properties and allows you to handle a large variety of dust types from different processes
- Industrial processes: welding, grinding, plasma & laser cutting, shot blasting, foundry processes, metal polishing and linishing, powder coating, pharmaceutical processes, food processes
- Types of dust: dry dust types (non-explosive & explosive), fibrous dusts and/or sticky dusts, metal process dust & fumes, carbon black & toners, plastic dusts, wood dusts, pharmaceutical dusts
Filter cartridges Dura-Pleat media - for Gold Series dry dust & fume collectors
Camfil Dura-Pleat spun bonded polyester medias are developed to provide the lowest pressure drop, longest service life and highest filtration efficiencies. The base polyester media is treated to provided various properties such as anti-static, oil & water repellentor to handle sticky dusts etc.
- DPS — Polyester - Standard
Basic Spun Bonded Polyester, no treatment (colour: white)
- DPO — Polyester Olephobic & Hydrophobic
Treated with a coating - repellent to oil and water (colour: white)
- DPA — Polyester Antistatic
Aluminium coated for static dissipation (colour: white/silver)
- DPT – Polyester & PTFE Membrane
PTFE Membrane laminated onto 1 side (not good with oil contaminated air / colour: white)
- DPTC – Polyester Anti-static Carbon impregnation & PTFE Membrane
PTFE Membrane laminated onto the surface and the carbon impregnation for static dissipation (not good for oil contaminated air / colour: grey/black)
Dura-Pleat Filter Media
Dura-Pleat medias are all tested to meet with European dust filter standard EN60335-2-69 Dust Class M.
Our "durable" filter media for more challenging applications
- Industrial processes: powder coating, pharmaceutical processes, chemical processes, food processes
- Types of dust: dry dust types (non-explosive & explosive), fibrous dusts and/or sticky dusts, carbon black & toners, pharmaceutical dusts, stone & ceramic dusts
Gold Series Gold Cone filter cartridges feature our proprietary Gold Cone™ inner pleat pack:
- The inner cone provides uniform dispersion of back-pulsed air and opens up more usable space for airflow in the dust extractor
- Featuring an injection-molded inner cone in the center of the cartridge, cleaning is accomplished by pulse waves that emanate outward from this inner cone. Advanced cleaning provides more efficient operation, longer cartridge life, and reduced service requirements.
- Test results indicate that this new pulse distribution method provides enhanced cleaning and dust collecting efficiency