Gold Series® High Vacuum Dust Collectors
- Central vacuum systems
- Positive or negative product receivers
- High-pressure bin vents
- Pharmaceutical/hazardous dusts, when using the available bag-in bag-out access system
- Heavy-duty 10 and 7 gauge construction.
- Vessel strength: 17 in Hg vacuum, 8 psi positive pressure (without explosion vent).
- Flanged, tangential inlet minimizes dust contacting the filters.
- Can be configured as a stand-alone dust collector or without hopper and support structure for bin vent applications.
- Pulse-cleaning system includes field-mountable, solid state control panel.
- HemiPleat® Gold Cone™ filter cartridges with double seal gaskets and separator bead that ensures uniform pleat spacing of media.
The Gold Series High Vacuum (GSHV) can be used in applications up to 17 in Hg or 8 psi positive pressure. Common applications include central vacuum systems, positive or negative product receivers and high-pressure bin vents.
- Horizontal explosion vent.
- Bag-in bag-out filter access door for pharmaceutical/hazardous dusts.
- Continuous liner discharge for pharmaceutical hazardous dusts.
- Discharge collection devices such as a 55-gallon drum or self-dumping hopper.