Camfil APC is a manufacturer of industrial dust and fume collection equipment. We provide clean air solutions that protect people and processes. We created the Farr Gold Series® - the toughest, best built industrial dust collectors in the industry. Continued growth of our business and aggressive goals are leading us to find professional and skillful people to join our team.
Unless otherwise specified, contact Human Resource Manager Sandy Hogan at 800-933-8048 ext. 7107 or 870-910-7107 direct. You can also email her at email@example.com.
Join our talented team at APC Europe and contact Caroline Pfeffer at +49 (0)7461 7011-121. You can also email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also looking for distributors and resellers as well as sales engineers throughout Europe.
The following positions are presently available:
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); with two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Ability to mix and understand break down of all types of paints, operate equipment by regulatory gauge to the proper specifications, with understanding of the proper functioning of both wet and powder paint equipment. This position will have a training period. This position also has the potential to advance to Powder Paint A or Train the Trainer.
High School diploma or general education degree (GED); 2-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Set up and operate various types and sizes of machines to fabricate metal parts. Make adjustments to machines as necessary. Must have ability to manipulate and move raw materials up to 50 lbs. Must be able to drive forklift for material handling, read complicated blue prints and documents. Ability to fill out proper paperwork as necessary. Any other duties as assigned by supervisor. Must be able to work with little or no supervision. Must be able to operate brake press, shear and plaz.
High School Diploma with one year certificate from college or technical school; or 2-3 years related experience and/or training; related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Blue Print Reading is required.
Welder A must be able to weld parts and assembly of any type. Performs such operations as Mig/Tig welding on sub-assemblies and assemblies. May be required to perform any standard operation within the department or any new or special jobs with very little supervision.
Authority and control
• Communication with Supplier, suggest on purchasing
Education & Work experience
• Bachelor’s degree in quality or engineering discipline
• Min 3 years of experience mechanical designation experience
• general mathematical skills
• Experience in Solideworks,Inventor,Autocad required
Designs and drafts working details and manufacturing drawings of product, components, sub-assemblies, and systems from specifications, sketches, models, prototypes or verbal instructions
• Transform and design the drawing of metallic components based on the new equipment drawing provided by head office, and deliver the drawing to production and give guidance.
• Translate the device list, organize procurement, provide technical parameter and submit import list of vital equipment and special parts as well as procurement or processing list of parts made domestically
• Transform and design drawings of outsourcing products
• Localize the standard parts and non-standard parts from Germany and develop local suppliers
• Based on the product model, search qualified suppliers and collect technical materials
• Be responsible for the filing and control of the equipment drawings and relevant technical materials
• Put forward the design scheme and solutions to some special problems according to the needs of the project
• Ability to plan storyline, write script and storyboard.
• Knowledge of broadcasting rules and regulations.
• Knowledge of broadcasting production techniques.
• Skill in visualizing and shooting concepts effectively.
• Skill in production and editing.
• Ability to effectively communicate and direct.
Collaborates with Camfil APC marketing agency partner and various suppliers to produce various projects such as promotional or documentary material for online advertising, Camfil APC websites, in-house education and presentations. In some cases, determines the needs or creative needs of the project, then records and edits the program material, and performs other related duties such as distribution of final video.
• Schedules production, camera and editing time; preplans recording to ensure the necessary people, products, and visuals are available.
• Exercises creative judgment in the shooting, assembling and editing of recorded materials to ensure audio/visual cohesiveness in the final product/project.
• For select projects, acts as a producer, director and videographer on the job.
• In some cases, researches and develops story/project concepts for various areas such as promotional and educational use; works with marketing team and marketing agency partner to determine angle of the story for the project.